[imp] missing replies..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:28:19 -0500

Quoting Tom Ryan <tomryan@camlaw.rutgers.edu>:

> I have looked at the code of compose.inc and compose.php3 to see if I can
> find any reason for the reply/reply all window not completing when you hit
> reply. (and the fact that it does work when hitting forward)
>
> I'm stumped.
>
> Since apparently multiple people have this problem, I'm wondering what we
> can do to solve it.
>
> I would be more than willing to give an account access with a message that
> causes this problem.

If you can give me development access to a system where I can reproduce this
consistently, I'll have a look. I'll either need to be able to log in from my
own installation, or to access your code, to be able to debug anything.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people