missing replies..

Tom Ryan tomryan@camlaw.rutgers.edu
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:22:42 -0500 (EST)

I have looked at the code of compose.inc and compose.php3 to see if I can
find any reason for the reply/reply all window not completing when you hit
reply. (and the fact that it does work when hitting forward)

I'm stumped.

Since apparently multiple people have this problem, I'm wondering what we
can do to solve it.

I would be more than willing to give an account access with a message that
causes this problem.

This is starting to become very frustrating.

Tom

Tom Ryan                                            Voice: 856-225-6361
Consulting System Administrator                       Fax: 856-969-7900
Rutgers School of Law - Camden