[imp] IMP will logout when click to read mail.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:36:01 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Jarungwit BOONPERM <bjarungw@pattani.th.edu> wrote:

>    I used MySQL. I don't know how to do. I think "local.inc" and
> "prepend.php3" are correct because I can use it before.

Well, something has changed... either in your database or the PHPLIB
configuration.  Why don't you reply, attaching your local.inc [but blank
out your password :-)] and prepend.php3 files and we'll see if we can spot
anything.

>    I think that I may reinstall everything if I can't solve it.

That shouldn't be necessary, if we can do some step-by-step
troubleshooting.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>