[imp] still get seg faults

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:51:37 -0600

I don't even get to the next screen after the login page. Immediately seg
faults after I login.  I know it is authtenticating because it will come
back and tell me if I did not auth correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith A. Chayer [mailto:kchayer@bbcnet.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 3:28 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] still get seg faults

Quoting Max Kalika <max@the-triumvirate.net>:

> Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:
>
> > I want to think this is a php problem but I have done this before with
no
> > problems.  I even tried with the php version I used previously but I am
> > getting same errors.
>
> It is a PHP problem.  It seems to not like mailboxes without any UNSEEN
> messages.  Still digging.

That sounds reasonable: I mentioned my pattern in my previous post about
trying
to log *back* in, but not being able to.  That is usually after I read and
delete my mail.  If I turn around and log back in again, I don't have an
unseen
messages.  I didn't make the connection, because I receive messages often
enough, but when I *am* able to get back in, I've received a message.

Ahh....

..Keith

Keith A. Chayer                                         Baptist Bible
College
Network Technician                                         Springfield, MO
=
           .--.
 ::\`--._,'.::.`._.--'/::      "Ready?  For 800 years have I trained Jedi.
 ::::.  ` __::__ '  .::::      My own council will I keep on who is ready."