[imp] still get seg faults

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:57:15 -0800

Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:

> I don't even get to the next screen after the login page. Immediately seg
> faults after I login.  I know it is authtenticating because it will come
> back and tell me if I did not auth correctly.

Thats right.  It happens when it hits the imap_sort() call on your INBOX, which
is after you have already authenticated.  I have a small proof script that will
do it:  This will crash php 4.0.5cvs as of a week an a half ago or so.

<?php
$mbox = imap_open('{domain.com/imap:143}INBOX', 'login', 'pass', OP_READONLY);

$results = imap_sort($mbox, 0, 0, SE_UID, 'UNSEEN');

imap_close($mbox);
?>

--mk23