Another feature request.

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:42:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi there.

Would it be possible to change the "new mail notification" to pop up in a new
browserwindow insted of the "alert-box" it's using now. The problem for me is
that when I have my webmail opened in a browser in the background, and receive
new mail, I get a popup, which works as a modal-box works in windows, it locks
the browser until I press OK. So first off all, the top frame doesn't get
updated. ( I can live with that). What is worse is that my php-session times
out because no new mail-check is done, because the browser is "locked". this
has the effect that I get logged out of IMP, and have to log in again.

All this could be fixed if the popup-box was a new browserwindow.

I have to admid that I'm using IExplore, and don't know if Netscape behaves in
the same way.

Well.... that's all from me this time.

       _\|/_
       (@ @)