[imp] Problems with folders again

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:36:29 -0500

Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es>:

> I donīt know what you mean with this answer. The problem has been solved in
> a quite strange way. Iīve changed the way IMP choose the server with the
> parameter $default->use_server_list=true and edited the servers.php3 with
> only one server. Once Iīve done this IMP lets me create new folders. But I
> donīt like this behaviour. Is this necessary to work with folders?
> If it is, I would like the list of servers would not appear.

I meant to have:

$default->folders = '';

You've probably achieved the same effect by using the server list and not
setting the folders string in the folders entry for your server.

$default->hide_server_list will make the list not appear, if you're still
interested in that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people