[imp] postgresql configuration with Horde/Imp

Nuno Silva nuno_silva@websolut.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:27:41 +0000

Hi,

have you installed postgresql from stock RedHat RPM's?
if so all you have to do to start postgresql is:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start

then you must create the horde tables with "pgsql"; to do this:
#su - postgres
$psql
[and from here follow the instructions on horde/imp to create the
database and the default tables]

Good luck,
Nuno