[imp] Really need help please!

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:54:30 +0000

Quoting Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com>:

> We have posted this problem a number of times and there has been
> no one researching this bug or helping us to solve it. This is
> a definite bug in IMP.

Wow, I'd love to hear how you jumped to the conclusion that it's
a 'definite' bug in IMP!  It takes a basic search on Google to
find out that the error you are seeing has come up a number of
times for other MySQL users.

> Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
> /a/samson/usr/exports/webpages/service/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line
> 229

Please read:
http://www.php.net/FAQ.php#4.4

and see if that helps.

> MySQL 2.23.26-beta

Is there any reason you are using a beta version of MySQL ?
All of this contributes to not being quite sure where your problem
is.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>