[imp] Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class, anyone some little explain?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:01:38 -0000

> I checked the url what's been given to me
> (http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t5)
> But it isn't a solution for my problem. (Fatal error: Cannot instantiate
> non-existent class: hordect in
> /usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 374, I uncommented everything!)

But it is the solution ... read the error message again.
Then look to see where your HordeCT class is in your local.inc - it isn't
there!

Have a glance over the stock local.inc file that comes with the
distribution, and you'll notice a number of HordeCT classes commented out.
Pick the right one for you, and off you go.

Anil