poppasswd.php3

Marcus Fernando Mintz dos Santos marcus@coop.greenmatrix.com.br
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:25:01 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,
I'm ney to IMP and have a Mandrake 7.2 with IMP 2.2.4 implemented succesfully.
My only problem is that i can provide to my users the change of there
passwords. In the documentation, i read the parameters in the default.php3 and
activated that function with the built-in poppasswd.php3 function.
The link is OK, but when i press the button to change the password. I get the
111 error: Conection refused. The web server is in the same machine of the
password server. Is there any program that i must have running to listen in the
port 106 as itīs in the documentation ?
How can i put this function to work ?
Please help me !!
Thanks for any help.