[imp] browsing LDAP server in Contacts

Julien Marchal Julien.Marchal@univ-nancy2.fr
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:58:48 +0100

Hello,

         If you see the imp.lib you have the structure of the LdapServer
object (ligne 270):

# The little name of server
$this->tag = $tag;

  # the name which show in search page
$this->name = $name;

# adresse of the server and port if is not on 389 (mail.school.org:YOUR PORT)
$this->server = $server;

# It'sz your base dn, where your start search (o=stratium, c=fr)
$this->root = $root;

# on what attrib you search by default
$this->sn = $sn;

  # on wich attrib you can search ( 'sn,givenname search' on the name and
givename)
$this->attribs = $attribs;

# Specifie the type of search ( 'begins,is_strict' )
$this->options = $options;

  # name of the mail attribut in ldap (if different of mail)
$this->emailattr = $emailattr;