more on "missing reply"

Tom Ryan tomryan@camlaw.rutgers.edu
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:52:59 -0500 (EST)

Ok, so I've mananged to find out that the odd problem that I've been
having with replying to messages (ie. they come up blank) seems to be a
php4 problem (as If I switch the one script to php3 (compose) and leave
everything else as is) all is well.

However, with php 3.0.18, replies always come up BUT now I can't seem to
add attachments. (If I switch back to php4, I can add attachments, but
then reply doesn't always work)

argh..

i'm thinking of using php3 when you open the reply window AND then maybe
trying my luck with php4 for everything else (i.e have too compose)

or, does someone have a solution for my 3.0.18 problem (since I know no
one has a solution for my missing reply as of yet :)

Tom

Tom Ryan                                            Voice: 856-225-6361
Consulting System Administrator                       Fax: 856-969-7900
Rutgers School of Law - Camden