[imp] Warning: PostgreSQL query failed:

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:21:37 -0300

El Mié 28 Mar 2001 08:07, escribiste:
> Although my horde/imp instalation seems to work ok (I see the mboxes, can
> send messages, etc), some times, even the data is displayed ok, I can see
> messages on the web browser complaining about the postgres connection.
>
> I use horde+imp+postgres instalation under Solaris 2.6 using
> horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4, php 4.0.4 and postgres 7.1Beta6.
>
> The messages on the browser are of the following kind:
>
> Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: FATAL 1: This connection has been
> terminated by an administrator pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel
> unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before
> or while processing the request. in /pathtohorde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line
> 100
>
> Any one can help me to stop it complaining?

I think that this had to do with the pg_pconnect of PHP, which is solved in
the latest cvs (you can wait for php-4.0.5).

If all you want is to get does warnings out of the screen, just change the
options in you're php.ini so that no errors are printed to the browser, but
to an output file.

Saludos... :-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told me I had to do it.