Warning: PostgreSQL query failed:

Luis Martínez luimarma@iti.upv.es
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:07:43 +0200

Although my horde/imp instalation seems to work ok (I see the mboxes, can
send messages, etc), some times, even the data is displayed ok, I can see
messages on the web browser complaining about the postgres connection.

I use horde+imp+postgres instalation under Solaris 2.6 using
horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4, php 4.0.4 and postgres 7.1Beta6.

The messages on the browser are of the following kind:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: FATAL 1: This connection has been
terminated by an administrator pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel
unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request. in /pathtohorde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 100

Any one can help me to stop it complaining?
Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
				  System Administrator
Telf:  34 (9) 63 87 72 33         Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia