[imp] Thank you!

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:59:31 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com> wrote:

> Thank you for all of the help. We were having problems getting IMP to
> see MySQL. We figured out the problem was actually how we compiled PHP.
> We recompiled PHP, MySQL, and Apache separately and it worked fine. We
> now have a fully functioning version of IMP and Horde!

Great!  Would you mind following up with a few more details; what
specifically was wrong with the old way you compiled PHP?  I'd like the
archive to get the answer so that if others in the future encounter this
problem, they'll be able to find the solution quickly.

Thanks!

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN