[imp] imp 2.3 preferences, charset and fonts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:04:44 -0500

Quoting Bartosz Aninowski <bart@sonik.pl>:

> 1. I can not save preferences (name, signatures etc in OPTIONS). There
> should be some sql table but I can not find any info about it.
> 2. I try to change font in body of viewed email. I try to change it in
> horde/config/html.php but with no result.
> 3. I try to also change code page to ISO-8859-2 with no result too.

Unless you provide more details about all of these - your prefs setup, what you
tried to change, etc. - we can't help you...

> 4. Please tell me if there is some additional app to set up forward or
> autoresponder which works with IMP. I think i saw post about it but I am
> not sure.

Some people have been making scripts available, but nothing official, and
nothing integrated with 2.3 so far that I know of.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11