[imp] Still can't login

Admin C.Eisma admin@sector17.nu
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:34:52 +0200

Hello again Alexander,

I searched for imapd by giving the command find / -name imapd
and it even wasn't there!
But how!?? I compiled it! or can it be that I also compiled qpopper
after it.
I compiled qpopper (popd) because after the imap compile it removed my popd
What compile command like "--with-blabla" you recomment me to do with imap?

And thank you for your help even it's a stupid thing happent at my box.
But one question, what is tcpserver? what does it do?

Kind Regards,

Cesar Eisma