[imp] Got it installed but still some problems

J?rgen Tysnes jorgen@turp.sytes.net
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:37:57 +0200

Bah...

This is quite frustrating,.... I tried to work everything out, and now I got
this new error... When I try to log in I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/home/webhotell/mailreader.sytes.net/lib/horde.lib on line 440

What should I do about that?

Also in reply: I cant manage to log into my pop server the way you told me.
It doesnt seem to like "pass %mypassword"

+OK POP3 [10.0.0.2] v7.64 server ready
+OK User name accepted, password please
-ERR Bad login

I am sure that I use the correct login.. For example I can check my messages
from outlook (using it as a pop account)

Thanks in advance
Jorgen

Ps: Sorry Tom Gilbert, I used your muttrc in the last message :)