horde 2.2.4 imp 1.2.4 with problem_email_patch applied

Matthew M Carroll mmc2@csd.uwm.edu
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:21:02 -0500 (CDT)

I am trying to get horde 2.2.4 and 1.2.4 to work I have applied the
problem_email_patch also. My phplib configuration says everything is
working fine, and I am able to connect to my remote imap server, but I am
having problems when I try to use the problem report link.

I am getting
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/config/html.php3:45) in
/usr/local/httpd/phplib/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/config/html.php3:45) in
/usr/local/httpd/phplib/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/config/html.php3:45) in
/usr/local/httpd/phplib/session.inc on line 450

I have looked through the list and the faq, but I cant find anything that
has helped me.

Also I have not been able to configure imp to look exactly how I want in
this version I want to put up a site logo and I cant get it to work? if I
put my sites logo into the imp logo place it works, but if I use
$default->sidebar->local_site_logo true and give the right path to the
logo it doesnt show up. I am editing the /imp/config/html.php3?

And last I am trying to convert a mysql database to postgres 7.0.3 I have
used the converting utility and I am able to insert the converted dump
into the new horde database, but I am losing contact info.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated,

Matthew M Carroll
mmc2@csd.uwm.edu