[imp] Can't send mail.

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:16:40 +0800

>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	IMP is working for me in every way except sending mail. When
>>  I send mail, compose.php reloads itself, as if nothing has happened
>>  (ie doesn't close popup, as I presume it should). I've checked and
>>  double checked every thing to do with sending mail.
>
>Can you be a little bit more specific than "latest cvs versions"? Which exact
>versions of which pieces?

	I reinstalled everything from the latest cvs versions earlier
on Monday, so IMP-2.3.7-cvs, etc (I think). I'm using php4pl1 with a
more recent versions of the php libraries from cvs, apache 1.3.19,
mysql 3.23.26.
	Note that the problems predated these specific versions - I
had been using the imp 2.3.6 tarball and horde 1.3.3, with out mysql,
and I had exactly the same problem.
	Cheers
		David