Yellow Text in Internet Explorer 5.5 with imp.

John Soward soward@uky.edu
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:19:43 -0400

Some win/IE users complained to me about the messages being difficult to
read in IMP.
For a while I assumed they were crazy, when they told me the text of
various things,
including date/subject and full text body was a light yellow on light
grey, since it
quite obviously appears black to me under Netscape and various other
browsers, but
it is in fact yellow. I can fiddle with config/html.php and change it to
any color easily
under netscape, but under IE it remains yellow. I didn't see anything
obvious (to me)
in the FAQ or by searching the archives of this list. If anyone has a
solution to this
I'd love to hear it -- and our students in the labs using IE would too!

thanx,

--
John Soward
Lead Systems Programmer, Technical Services, University of Kentucky