[imp] appending domain to login name - imp 2.3.7

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:18:07 -0400

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 05:08:59PM +0800, Paul Juliano wrote:

> I'm using IMP 2.3.7 and currently, I have to type my complete email
> address at the login page, because my mail server expects it
> (username@companyxyz.com).  Is there a way for me to set a setting
> somewhere in ~imp/conf.php to automatically append the domain name
> after the user types in just username at the login screen?

No, not really.  Either hack that sort of functionality in locally
(modify the $imapuser so that it contains the domain name) or just get
used to typing your entire domain name.  If that's what your IMAP
server expects, that's probably what should go in the 'username'
field.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology