[imp] Yellow Text in Internet Explorer 5.5 with imp.

John Soward soward@uky.edu
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:49:54 -0400

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting John Soward <soward@uky.edu>:
>
>> 2.3.7-cvs as of about 2 weeks ago. It does always happen and I can
>> reproduce it.
>> I'm about to re-cvs currently. If it's still there, I can make a test
>> account to
>> demonstrate the problem.
>

> That'd be good - I've never seen this, and I use 2.3-cvs and IE every day...
> make sure that your html.php for Horde and IMP is up to date and not corrupted,
> and also make sure that if you're trying to see changes in IE, that you've
> turned off caching of stylesheets.

Looks like the newest CVS has fixed it, I'm still stumped as to what the
difference was,
interestingly I could save the html from netscape and view it with IE
and it looked fine and
visa-versa the text was yellow if done in the reverse, so something in
the Quirks perhaps,
though I never traced it down. Guess I should have tried a new cvs
first, but I'd tried a few
previously, then was on vacation for a week -- lot can happen in a week.
Now to try to
get mcal and kronolith working. I had hoped to use horde/imp/cyrus to
replace my 50,000
user pop3 system, but seems administration wants to use NIMS from
Novell, but I'll
probably still capture a few 1000 students hanging this off the student
web server.

thanx,

--
John Soward
Lead Systems Programmer, Technical Services, University of Kentucky