Problem with 2.3.7-cvs

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:07:11 -0600

I just installed the 2.3.7-cvs from today and got it working without any
problems.
I do notice that when I login at the bottom of the main page it always says:

Warning: Failed opening
'/usr/home/devin/public_html/whatyoulookingat/horde/config/../turba/template
s/javascript/open_search_win.js' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/home/devin/public_html/whatyoulookingat/horde/lib/Registry.php on line
355

I notice that there is no such directory called turba, do i have something
configured
wrong?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/