[imp] cyrus + pam_mysql + imp = folder creation problem

Manuel Aristaran manuel@ingeniodigital.net
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:03:02 -0300

i've found this in cyrus's logfiles....

don't know what user/m/monty.sub stores, but anyway Cyrus isn't finding it.

Apr  9 13:05:43 yoco imapd[86721]: login:
a200042126022.rev.prima.com.ar[200.42.126.22] monty plaintext
Apr  9 13:05:43 yoco imapd[86721]: IOERROR: opening
/usr/local/etc/imap/user/m/monty.sub: No such file or directory

thanks

Manuel
manuel@ingeniodigital.net