[imp] Download attatchments in IExplore 5

Carlos Gabriel Arce carlos@caliescali.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 14:45:25 -0500 (COT)

Mensaje citado por: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Carlos Gabriel Arce <carlos@caliescali.com>:
>
> > Hello, I have horde-imp with imap+qmail+redhatlinux7. when i download
> > attatchments
> > via modem, it works ok, but when I try to download into a intranet
> trough a
> > proxy server
> > with Internet Explorer 5, I get a window that download /horde ?
> > The proxy server is squid running on Linux.
> > This is not a problem in netscape. Some help?
>
> Is netscape using the same proxy server?

yes, Netscape is using the same proxy

> I've used IE through a proxy without problems... is there anything else
> like
> SSL involved?
No, I'm not using SSL.

The main trouble is when I try to download any attatchment the download's window
shows me to download the file "/horde" , I had noted this only in my intranet,
but it works fine outside, by modem.
I think it's a proxy problem...

 Can anyone else with this environment comment?