[imp] Bounce still doesn't work

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:55:10 -0400

I was using PHP 4.0.5-dev 20010327 snap and have upgraded to 4.0.6-dev
20010407 snap. It happens in both versions, and I use PEAR that comes with
those versions. Using apache 1.3.19, on FreeBSD 4.2 with qmail+vpopmail
4.9.8-1 with mysql.

There are no error messages.

If you are not getting this problem, what files could be broken on my end?
compose.php? I can try to reget those files through cvs and see if the
problem goes away.

__
Kris.

At 12:03 PM 4/9/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Quoting Kris von Mach <dev@swishmail.com>:
>
> > The javascript error is fixed, but the bounce doesn't work. When I try to
> > bounce a message, I get a new window popup asking to whom it should be
> > bounced to, then when you enter the email to bounce to, it just opens a
> > compose window with that email address in the to field. And the bounce
> > doesn't get sent.
> >
> > This is in the latest 2.3.7 cvs.
>
>What php, PEAR, etc... are you getting any other error messages? I can't
>reproduce this...
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
>Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11
>
>--

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Mon,  9 Apr 2001 16:01:09 -0400
> If you are not getting this problem, what files could be broken on my end?
> compose.php? I can try to reget those files through cvs and see if the
> problem goes away.

You're using pop3? I'll try and test that... You can try and figure out what
$actionID is set to when you hit the "bounce message" button; you can also try
a fresh cvs checkout. Are you using Turba? Or do you not have it installed? Do
you know at what point this broke?

-chuck