[imp] LInes too long?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:52:43 -0400

Quoting Mike Richardson <doctor@kira.mcc.ac.uk>:

> I was just testing our IMAP servers to see if they handle mails
> with lines greater than 1024 chars (early NIMS wouldn't deliver the
> message at all) and was surprised to find that IMP returned 'The
> document contained no data' when trying to access an account
> with a mail with such a long line in it.

Just accessing the mailbox, not reading the message?

You'll need to read the instructions on how to get a backtrace from php (see
bugs.php.net), and submit a bug report to php when you see where it's actually
crashing...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11