[imp] Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mail_rfc822 in Mail/RFC822.php on line 27

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:22:09 -0400

Quoting info@deldev.com:

> I currently have the latest tarball of imp 2.3.6 and its horde framework. I
> have everything working and able to login and read messages.  The problem is
> in composing a message.  I have tracked down a few of them as I was missing
> some php 4.0.x pear components.  So I now have mail.php and its mail sub
> directory including rfc822.php, smtp.php.  IMP is currently configured to
> use SMTP to send messages.  While sending a message, the SMTP see IMP
> contacting it, ack, and then it will disconnect.  So my guess is that the
> messages header, and recipients are missing.  There's nothing in the log
> file I can see, just registering logins and such.  Can somebody give me
> some clues?  Thanks.

So, are you actually getting the error message in the subject? If so, you may
have a version of php in which include_once and require_once don't work
properly, or are simply too old...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11