Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mail_rfc822 in Mail/RFC822.php on line 27

info@deldev.com info@deldev.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:38:08 -0700

I currently have the latest tarball of imp 2.3.6 and its horde framework.  I
have everything working and able to login and read messages.  The problem is
in composing a message.  I have tracked down a few of them as I was missing
some php 4.0.x pear components.  So I now have mail.php and its mail sub
directory including rfc822.php, smtp.php.  IMP is currently configured to
use SMTP to send messages.  While sending a message, the SMTP see IMP
contacting it, ack, and then it will disconnect.  So my guess is that the
messages header, and recipients are missing.  There's nothing in the log
file I can see, just registering logins and such.  Can somebody give me some
clues?  Thanks.

Derek Woo