[imp] Return-path problem with IMP on Solaris

Lisa Koch lkoch@coe.neu.edu
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:33:09 -0400

I don't object to the authwarnings.  We get those running IMP on Linux.
But under Solaris, sendmail is NOT sending mail as the user, it's sending
all IMP mail as www.  If we could get the authwarnings to show up and the
mail to be sent by the real user, I'd be delighted!

Here's a sample header (slightly edited for spamproofing purposes):