Don't want to show some messages.

Jarungwit BOONPERM bjarungw@pattani.th.edu
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:58:45 +0700 (ICT)

Dear members,
    I used IMP-2.2.3, Horde-1.2.3 and Apache+mod_ssl-1.3.19-2.8.1
on FreeBSD-4.2.
    When other user used "Pine" program to read my mail that I
used IMP to send, It shown messages below in subject and body of
mail.

Subject: [windows-874] ______________________

    [ The following text is in the "windows-874" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

   This messages don't show when use IMP to read mail
but it show when use "Pine" program to read mail that
send by IMP.
   I don't want to show this messages when use "Pine".
Please let me know how to solve this problem.

		thank you very much.
		    regards,
		   Jarungwit.