Turba tie-in with IMP

Rick Stevens rstevens@vitalstream.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:17:43 -0700

Uh, maybe I'm looney (I know, that's a given), but I can't get Turba
and IMP to play together nicely.  IMP, as a stand-alone, works well,
so long as I put the destination email address in the "To" fields.  I
CAN'T get it to use Turba to select an address, however.

I can use IMP's "contacts" to get to Turba, and I can add, delete and
edit Turba entries, but I can't get back to IMP's "compose" to author
a message and using Turba's "Send Message" does nothing.

I didn't try any of this before I went on my session timeout "hack-
and-destroy" mission, so it may never have worked ("Say it ain't so,
Griswald!").  Then again I've bodgered the code severly and I may
have broken a link somewhere.

Yes, session timeouts work quite well, thank you, but it's kinda
useless without having Horde, IMP and Turba all playing nicely in
the sandbox that is Webmail.

So, my question is, did I do a "very bad thing" and break something
or did IMP and Turba never quite get together?  Inquiring minds want
to know!

- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens@vitalstream.com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-   UNIX is actually quite user friendly.  The problem is that it's  -
-            just very picky of who it becomes friends with!         -