[imp] Turba tie-in with IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:19:01 -0400

Quoting Rick Stevens <rstevens@vitalstream.com>:

> I can use IMP's "contacts" to get to Turba, and I can add, delete and
> edit Turba entries, but I can't get back to IMP's "compose" to author
> a message and using Turba's "Send Message" does nothing.

Sounds like your registry is screwed up somewhere. Are you getting javascript
errors? How closely does horde/config/registry.php match
horde/config/registry.php.dist?

> So, my question is, did I do a "very bad thing" and break something
> or did IMP and Turba never quite get together?  Inquiring minds want
> to know!

You broke something, or didn't have it configured correctly in the first place.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Hockey means never having to say you're sorry.