[imp] IMP 2.3.7, prefs, and Postgresql 7.0.3

freebsd@XtremeDev.com freebsd@XtremeDev.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:34:14 -0600

Alright, I spoke too soon. With the postgresql issue I can enable debugging to
get more info. How do I get imp to print out more debug messages? I can't find
any info on what's going when it's making attachments. What happens is I can
browse and pick a file, small or large, then I click on attach. The compose
window would refresh, but then there would be no indication an attachment was
added anywhere. And sending test messages to another account confirms no
attachment was added. At this point, I think I'm left to reading the php code.
Which is going to take a while for me to track it down. Any suggestions?

Quoting freebsd@XtremeDev.com: