[imp] IMP 2.3.7, prefs, and Postgresql 7.0.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:48:55 -0400

Quoting freebsd@XtremeDev.com:

> Alright, I spoke too soon. With the postgresql issue I can enable debuggingto
> get more info. How do I get imp to print out more debug messages? I can'tfind
> any info on what's going when it's making attachments. What happens is I can
> browse and pick a file, small or large, then I click on attach. The compose
> window would refresh, but then there would be no indication an attachment was
> added anywhere. And sending test messages to another account confirms no
> attachment was added. At this point, I think I'm left to reading the phpcode.
> Which is going to take a while for me to track it down. Any suggestions?

Make sure that you have error_reporting ($conf['debug_level']) turned all the
way up (E_ALL), and look in your webserver's logs to see if there are any
messages from php there...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.