IMP logs me out (and I'm using php.ini-dist)

Kurt hardware@cyberspace.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:09:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.  IMP looks like it will be great, but we're still having some trouble
getting it set up.  Here's our problem:

The user gets the login screen and can log in OK.  Then he is looking at
his INBOX list of messages.  If he clicks on anything (except the graphics
that are linked to the www.horde.org page) he gets sent back to the login
screen.  Any ideas of what we need to fix?  Any log files we should be
looking in?  thanks, -kurt

PS: Cookies are enabled in the browser, which is Netscape 4.76 Linux i386.
PPS: I can use IMAP without any problem from Netscape Messenger, so it
probably isn't any kind of host-based access denial by imapd, right?

Kurt Rosenfeld
UNIX System Administrator
City College of New York