[imp] IMP logs me out (and I'm using php.ini-dist)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:11:47 -0400

Quoting Kurt <hardware@cyberspace.org>:

> Hi.  IMP looks like it will be great, but we're still having some trouble
> getting it set up.  Here's our problem:
>
> The user gets the login screen and can log in OK.  Then he is looking at
> his INBOX list of messages.  If he clicks on anything (except the graphics
> that are linked to the www.horde.org page) he gets sent back to the login
> screen.  Any ideas of what we need to fix?  Any log files we should be
> looking in?  thanks, -kurt
>
> PS: Cookies are enabled in the browser, which is Netscape 4.76 Linux i386.
> PPS: I can use IMAP without any problem from Netscape Messenger, so it
> probably isn't any kind of host-based access denial by imapd, right?

Session management isn't working. You haven't said what version of IMP you're
using, but horde/test.php[3] will give you a way to test it, either way.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.