header info prepended to attachments

Apolinar A. Cueva (paul) paul@micro-d.net
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:16:08 +0800

Hi All,

I am running IMP 2.2.5-cvs on FreeBSD 4.2-release. I could send any
attachment without a hitch, I could view/download zip,excel files attachment
without a problem. But when I recieve powerpoint files attachment then
download and view it, the header information is prepended to the powerpoint
file. Then all a bunch of incomprehensible garbage follows.

Am sure that the uw-imap is working because I can download the same email
with a Netscape Messenger (configured to receive IMAP mails). Tried adding a
new mime-type definition on the mime.php3 for application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
but nothing seem to work.

Any help is deeply would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Apolinar Cueva