[imp] header info prepended to attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:30:08 -0400

Quoting "Apolinar A. Cueva (paul)" <paul@micro-d.net>:

> I am running IMP 2.2.5-cvs on FreeBSD 4.2-release. I could send any
> attachment without a hitch, I could view/download zip,excel files attachment
> without a problem. But when I recieve powerpoint files attachment then
> download and view it, the header information is prepended to the powerpoint
> file. Then all a bunch of incomprehensible garbage follows.

I can't reproduce this.

Does it have anything to do with whether or not the attachment is sent from
IMP? Can you reproduce the problem on demo.horde.org? Does it depend at all on
the browser you're using to access IMP? Etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.