[imp] IMP login

Toomas Vann tom@bns.ee
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:53:44 +0200

Hi!

Ok  i have found the problem exactly what is wrong.
Somehow it cannot connect to my mysql server or database.
I used scripts to create the database and mysql came from
rpm files. Test.php shows that php is with MySql support.
I don't have a clue what might be wrong....

Toomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:46 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] IMP login

Quoting Toomas Vann <tom@bns.ee>:

> Problem is that i can login into Horde, using imap authorithi.
> But i cannot do the same with IMP, which seemes strange to me.
[snip]
> Apr 17 08:34:58 IMP [info] PASSWORD RELOADED 195.222.25.195 to
> amibel.bns.ee:143[imap] as toomas

You've got connection tracking enabled, and it's not working for some
reason.
You might not have the latest CVS - there was a bug with this fixed a few
weeks
ago - or it might be configured incorrectly.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government
informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.