[imp] header info prepended to attachments

Apolinar A. Cueva (paul) paul@micro-d.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:30:14 +0800

>Does it have anything to do with whether or not the attachment is sent from

IMP?
No, I can send mail with attachment and IMP is working well by not altering
the attachment. Problem occurs only for received mail attachment like
powerpoint and some .exe file.

>Can you reproduce the problem on demo.horde.org?
No, when i tried using demo.horde.org, everything works fine and the
attachment was not altered. It is certain that my IMP config is screwed up.
Incidentally, I have another IMP installation that is working. Maybe I'll
just compare configuration when I find the time. Will let you know what I
found.

Does it depend at all on
the browser you're using to access IMP? Etc...
Both IE and Netscape exhibit the same problem.

Thanks  for the reponse

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government
informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.