[imp] A beginner setting up IMP

Tony Arcus tony@access-info.co.nz
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:48:38 +1200

my main reason for thinking I had hacked it was because of:

$default->localhost                      = 'gandalf.access-info.co.nz';
$default->server                         = 'gandalf.access-info.co.nz';
$default->from_server                    = 'access-info.co.nz';

which when the system was causing me problems and not letting me login was
set

$default->localhost                      = 'gandalf.access-info.co.nz';
$default->server                         = 'localhost';
$default->from_server                    = 'localhost';

So I first changed the two 'localhost' to 'gandalf.access-info.co.nz'
I could login in but the system was saying I was
tony@gandalf.access-info.co.nz,

Anyway the top items seems to make everything work. And I am happy till the
next learning curve.