[imp] Question about multi servers

Evandro Caldeira caldeira@pib.com.br
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:49:49 -0300 (BRT)

You can modify the servers.php3. If you do this, it works. I was trying put the
IMP to connect in my first page changing the remote_login.php3 to accept
language and diferente server, do you have an idea?

Here is the solution, put in the beging of servers.php3.
$my_domain=eregi_replace(".*@","",$imapuser);
$my_server=gethostbyname("$my_domain");
$IMAPServers['dominios'] = new IMAPServer('dominios',
                                        $my_server,
                                        110,
                                        '',
                                        $my_domain,