[imp] add contacts via imp 2.3.7

Chris Jesseman imp@sitemajic.net
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:40:37 -0400

> Well, you can check the revision line in PEAR.php. Anyway, you're not up to
>
> date, because raiseError() should be defined in PEAR.php...
>
> -chuck

// $Id: PEAR.php,v 1.4 2001/04/22 01:09:13 ssb Exp $

line 253
    function &raiseError($message = null, $code = null, $mode = null,
                         $options = null, $userinfo = null,
                         $error_class = null, $skipmsg = false)
    {

Sorry, grep returned many results and I didn't notice PEAR.php's function. I'll
start from scratch system and make sure I have the latest. Thanks for your help!

-Chris