[imp] Strange Login after Logout Bug in v2.3

Alain Davreux alain@davreux.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:02:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'd like to report an odd bug that seems unreported.

After having logout from IMP, I can't re-login !

My account works just fine, tested with v2.2.2 instaled in my host. I test the
v2.3.7 hosted in horde demo site.

After login, if I click logout, I'm unable to re-login - using same login
parameters or not. I use MS IE 5.0 and tried to delete tmp internet files.
It says "unable to login, might be pasword ..."

The only way I've found usable is to reboot !

Am I the only one to meet this bug ?

Other problem : doesnot save my preferences. I guess it's because it's a demo
site.

Tx for your help.

Alain