[imp] Strange Login after Logout Bug in v2.3

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:20:57 +0100

Alain Davreux wrote:

> I test the v2.3.7 hosted in horde demo site.

Yes, this is a known problem - it's because we are using the Session
preferences driver, which doesn't appear to clean up properly after a
login (I really haven't looked into it yet, just noticed the problem)

> The only way I've found usable is to reboot !

This is a bit extreme :-)  If you close Internet Explorer and reload the
demo page, it should work.  Or use a different browser - you just have
to get rid of the session.

> Other problem : doesnot save my preferences. I guess it's
> because it's a demo site.

Yeah, that's exactly it.  It will save your preferences for your session
only.

Anil