[imp] 2.3.7 Problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:27:59 -0400

Quoting Rodrigo Borges Pereira <rbp@netcanvas.com>:

> After that, i can see IMP's login page, but.. i just can't connect. Just
> complains everytime about username and password, and since i have no logs i
> can't identify the problem easily. I should note that 2 hours ago all was
> working with imp 2.2.4 (rh7 rpm). I really think all is configured the
> right way.

Do you have connection tracking turned on? It was broken for a while around the
Horde 1.3.3 tarball. Otherwise, do you have anything in your imap server's
logfiles?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.