[imp] 2.3.7 Problems

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rbp@netcanvas.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:45:17 +0100

i get nothing on the logs, nothing at all. And as i said on my previous
post, i had to disable connection tracking, otherwise i couldn't even get to
the login screen. (I'm assuming your "connection tracking" = logging (file |
syslog | mcal | sql)). So.. i think imp is not even communicating with the
IMAP server.. so it's not an imap issue, IMHO.

I believe this might be solved if i upgrade to the latest cvs.. ?!